Britches N Bows Shop Exclusive Tumbler Keychain Mold Set
Extra pieces and keychain not included with mold purchase, but available separately in shop!
Torch not recommended for use with silicone molds. A light mist of alcohol in the mold before and after epoxy is poured is encouraged to aid in preventing micro bubbles in final piece.
.:* DIRECTIONS *:.
1. Mix small amount of epoxy.
2. Add glitter of choice and stir.
3. Lightly mist mold with alcohol (optional). Pour glitter epoxy in each cavity. Take care to not dome your resin.
4. After pieces cure to touch, remove pieces from mold.
5. Add paint to mold and wipe off excess while still wet. This will allow paint to fill engraved spots. •OR• Mix small amount of epoxy. Add a dash of glitter and stir. Carefully apply this epoxy into the engraved areas of the design.
6. Once piece is completely cured, you may dome if desired.
7. Add key ring clasp and you're done! You have a gorgeous and unique personalized trinket to gift!
* Please note engraved designs DO NOT go completely to the edge of the tumbler piece to make it easy to dome. Keep this in mind if using multiple glitters to fill desired areas. Edges may blend.
Please join my Facebook group for a video tutorial: That Glitter Group || BnBGlitter.
Tutorial will be on YouTube channel by May: https://www.youtube.com/c/BnBGlitterTumblers
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Apr 19, 2022
Apr 1, 2022