These pens are made from stainless steel and feature a ballpoint tip with black ink.
The total length of a built pen is 5.5".
Each stainless steel pen's barrel measures just under 4.5" with a 3/8 diameter.
The openings of the pens are the same size as the popular plastic pens and fit on the same turner attachments and wooden dowels.
Your pen is made of 5 pieces: SS clicker cap, plastic thrust device with spring, SS ink reservoir with black ink, SS barrel body, and SS angled tip.
These pens are designed to easily break down, design, and reassemble!
Grab yourself a few singles or a pack of 8 at a discounted price!
Your set of 8 pens comes in a plastic container. Singles will come in a small plastic sleeve.
.:* HOW TO DISASSEMBLE *:.
• Unscrew Tip
• Remove ink reservoir and first spring (together)
• Unscrew tip
• Remove larger spring from top of barrel
• Remove plastic thrust body from bottom of barrel
.:* HOW TO REASSEMBLE *:.
• Slip plastic thrust body into the barrel with screw side facing top of barrel
• Insert ink reservoir with small spring over ballpoint tip
• Screw on tip
• Insert larger spring from top of pen
• Screw on clicker cap (this screws onto the white plastic thrust device)
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 24, 2022
Nov 19, 2022
Oct 17, 2022
Oct 6, 2022
Sep 21, 2022