Britches N Bows Shop Exclusive Pencil Keychain Mold
I am in love with this new style of resin crafts!
This mold design was made by me and tested multiple times over a few months to ensure the pieces fit together flawlessly and your final product is perfect in every way!
We partnered with Vivid Customs, LLC to present the very first pencil tumbler keychain mold - a nod to the original pencil design that I designed in 2016!
The tumbler in this mold was also designed by BnBShop in 2017!
Extra pieces and keychain not included with mold purchase.
Torch not recommended for use with silicone molds.
A light mist of alcohol in the mold before and after epoxy is poured is encouraged to aid in preventing micro bubbles in final piece.
FAST SETTING EPOXY NOT RECOMMENDED.
1. Mix small amounts of epoxy for each of the 5 pencil pieces.
2. Add pencil glitter colors to each medicine cup and stir well.
3. Lightly mist mold with alcohol (optional). Pour glitter epoxy in each cavity. Take care to not dome your resin.
4. After pieces cure to touch, remove pieces from mold (6+ hours). Add desired decal to yellow piece (optional).
5. Apply a SMALL penny sized amount of resin to solid tumbler cavity then gently press each piece into place using your fingers, a toothpick, or a crafting tool.
6. Fill the remaining space of the solid tumbler cavity with either clear resin (to have pencil design show on front and back of final piece) or with glitter resin (showing pencil on one side and solid glitter on back side of final piece). Dome if preferred.
7. Add key ring clasp to your pencil design and you're done! You have a gorgeous and unique personalized trinket to gift!
Please join my Facebook group for a video tutorial: That Glitter Group || BnBGlitter.
Tutorial will be on YouTube channel by May: https://www.youtube.com/c/BnBGlitterTumblers
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 13, 2023
Mar 27, 2022
Nov 18, 2021
Nov 8, 2021
Sep 20, 2021